Sunday, October 18, 2009

Before My Visit

After narrowing our choices down, Meghan and I decided to visit Halloween Horror Village - FrannyDj Dean-12pm on Saturday, October 18th. I wanted to go here because I love scary things so I'm hoping there's something that will give me the goose bumps and make me jump out of my chair. This village seems like it will be a lot of fun, and I hope people dress up even though I won't be dressing up.

I'm excited to go because I haven't been in this kind of situation. However, I'm also nervous because I haven't had a lot of experience talking to avatars, so I hope I don't make it obvious that I'm a newbie.

I want to find out if they delete the village after and if they are getting paid to hold the event. It must take a lot of time to create the village, so I wonder if they get anything out of it. I wonder if the village is just made in celebration of Halloween and Burning Life. It would also interest me to find out what experienced people get out of second Life. Is it the idea of doing something different, meeting people, making money, or educational purposes? Hopefully, I'll be able to find answers to some of my questions when I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment